Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Go Away Birds!

Almost back to normalcy here. I am getting the full attention from my parents that I deserve, and my scheduled walks have been, well, on schedule rather than an hour or two off. Mommy, though, is off to NYC again for work, so it will just be Daddy and me for a week. That's ok, because I like to snuggle with Daddy more.






This is me at one of my favorite places -- the marina. Lots of fish, crab, and other carcasses here for me to sniff and try to snack on. For some reason, my parents get upset when I try to eat anything here




Eagles are like pigeons back home -- they are EVERYWHERE!




This is a young eagle sitting on the swing set in our backyard. Mommy likes watching them because they are majestic . . . but she does admit they are loud! They screech and screech and screech . . . it can get annoying when a puggy is trying to sleep.

8 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi frances!
wow! alaska is an amazing place and you are a very special pug!
i hope your mom has a great trip!
xo
melissa

Page said...

Do you ever roll in the dead fish and crabs that you find? Winston LOVES to roll in dead fish. DISGUSTING! So, we keep him on a tight leash when he's at the beach!! LOL! I like all the eagles around your house!

The Devil Dog said...

Wow, you and dad! Sounds like fun. We know what you mean about the screeching, (sort of) there are two hawks that nest in a building near the ice cream shop. They were going at it the other day, something wicked.

Roxy

Clover said...

Hi Frances,
Hope you have a fun time with Dad!! My dad is the best at playing, I love when it's just us. :)
Love Clover xo

Sandy said...

Frances...you are so lucky to see those Eagles all the time. I love your little town. Wouldn't it be fun if your puggy friends took a cruise up there and you and your mom and dad could meet them on the docks!

Anonymous said...

The birdies look really big! I like little ones that I can badger.

:)

Too Cute Pugs said...

Hi Frances!

We tagged you for a meme and nominated you an award! Come by our blog to check the rules out.

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Anonymous said...

They look like they could swoop in and carry you off!!