Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving with Friends

Hope everyone out there had a good Thanksgiving. My inconsiderate family decided to leave sunny, warm Florida and head up to Michigan to visit Daddy's family. And of course, they left me behind again. I actually didn't mind because 1) it was chilly up in northern Michigan (Mommy said they even had snow!) and 2) I got to stay with some friends! Our very nice neighbor had the privilege of pug-sitting me during the Thanksgiving weekend. She had two dachshunds whom were cute enough, but I stole the show that weekend.





Whom in the picture does not belong . . . that's right, the two hot dogs! This was obviously my couch -- I just let them lie on it for a little while because that's just how nice I am.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chilly?? Aren't you from Alaska? lol

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Frances was a joy to spend the weekend with! She's such a sweetie pie.

Anonymous said...

That was me, Jennifer above!

Chewie said...

I hope your travels keep you happy! I left you an award on my blog!
*snort*
Chewie

Archie and Melissa said...

hi frances and family!
oh happy happy holidays! we love to hear about all of you r traveling adventures!
xoxoxo
m & e

Nevis said...

When DON'T pugs steal the show? ;-)