Monday, April 19, 2010

Guests

My parents have learned that living in Florida automatically means lots of guests. I don't mind because that means more petting and more treats for me! Unfortunately, some of our guests aren't the human kind:






This little creature peeked out at us from under a shrub. I tried to be friendly and say 'hi' but this guy is very shy.







My parents have taught me to be polite and courteous to our guests. I have taken that lesson to heart . . . here I am snuggling with Mommy's best friend. I am keeping a watchful eye and making sure his slumber doesn't get interrupted.



6 comments:

Harry Pugalicious said...

You's a really good hostess, Frances!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi frances!
oh you are the perfect watch pug!
we love your perching spot and your new little green friend!
xoxox
m & e

The Devil Dog said...

Good job, Frances. What a perfect spot for you to keep watch.

Roxy

Mia said...

Frances, you are the best little hostess ever!!!! I'm sure your guests feel well taken care of!!!

~Kisses~

Lilo

Anonymous said...

Oh Frances you are the bestes I am sure. :)

Sandy said...

Frances...I would love for you to keep me company during a visit. I bet your guests love you. I like those kind of reptile guess because they will eat the bugs that come around!