Monday, April 19, 2010

Guests

My parents have learned that living in Florida automatically means lots of guests. I don't mind because that means more petting and more treats for me! Unfortunately, some of our guests aren't the human kind:






This little creature peeked out at us from under a shrub. I tried to be friendly and say 'hi' but this guy is very shy.







My parents have taught me to be polite and courteous to our guests. I have taken that lesson to heart . . . here I am snuggling with Mommy's best friend. I am keeping a watchful eye and making sure his slumber doesn't get interrupted.



6 comments:

Harry Pugalicious said...

You's a really good hostess, Frances!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi frances!
oh you are the perfect watch pug!
we love your perching spot and your new little green friend!
xoxox
m & e

The Devil Dog said...

Good job, Frances. What a perfect spot for you to keep watch.

Roxy

Lilo, The Great Rock Eater said...

Frances, you are the best little hostess ever!!!! I'm sure your guests feel well taken care of!!!

~Kisses~

Lilo

Lex said...

Oh Frances you are the bestes I am sure. :)

Sandy said...

Frances...I would love for you to keep me company during a visit. I bet your guests love you. I like those kind of reptile guess because they will eat the bugs that come around!