Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Working on the boat

Hi all! I have been working hard these past few weeks, along with Daddy. He leads people on diving trips (you humans are CRAZY to want to spend any time underwater . . . I mean you get wet doing that. Yuck!). They hop on board a speedy boat to somewhere in the open ocean, and plop! plop! plop! these people jump off a perfectly fine boat and into the water . . . weird!



I am supervising, of course. You can't get me in the water because I am SANE!




I am patrolling the boat, making sure all the workers are pulling their weight . . .


4 comments:

Sandy said...

That's a sweet job! I'm with you on going into the water...you aren't supposed to breath undewater...it's weird. But I'm glad your daddy does it because somebody has to!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi frances!
you make an excellent captain i tell ya!
now where is the crew? they need to be serving you up some fish and chips.
xoxoxo
m & e

Harry Pugalicious said...

That sounds like a great job, Frances! You think you could gets some of those crazy peoples to pull up some stone crab claws for me.

Anonymous said...

That would be so much fun, Gus would love it. But Indy thinks he is nuts, water is pretty yucky lol