Sunday, November 11, 2007

Blog Hog

I was going to write about my weekend of napping, eating, and napping when Daddy made Mommy take some pictures of him in his new drysuit longjohns. I don't know what they are but they look funny on him. And after he put them on, he put on a drysuit and went diving. What?!?!? It was like 37 degrees outside; why would anyone want to go underwater when the sun is not shining and the water is not at least 80 degrees? Mommy thinks Daddy is a bit crazy (she tells me this when Daddy is not around).






Here I am wondering what the heck Daddy is doing with the dummy


Daddy was trying to give me the rabbit ears, but I was onto him!



Hmmmm, is it just me or does it seem like Daddy is in as many pictures as I am? I am onto you Daddy -- get your own blog!! This is my blog!

3 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Blog hog! LOL!

The Devil Dog said...

Well, at least your dad will be warm (?) in that freezing cold water. As for myself, I prefer being under the blankets.

Roxy

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Willow,Belle and OM Turbo's Daddy has a wetsuit like that too...They bark at him in it!