Monday, January 28, 2008

Tagged by Lucky . . . and Driftwood


Another storm! Look, more driftwood. Norman's Woman, eat your heart out!















I have been tagged by Lucky for a meme. Here are the rules:


1. You have to post who tagged you and link back to them. Lucky tagged me.

2. You have to tag 3 others.

3. What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences.



I had to put my little puggy brain to work for this since it seems like everything I want to do revolves around food.








1. I would eat whatever I find on the beach. I have tried to eat fish, crab, seal bones, starfish, and deer bones but my parents always thwart my efforts.




I am scavanging for delectable edibles on the beach






2. I would eat a whole gallon of ice cream. This is my Daddy's and my favorite brand and flavor: Tillamook Chocolate Peanut Butter








3. I would run away and frolic in the mountains and along the beach without my parents yelling at me to come back. But of course, I would come home at the end of the day (I'm not stupid, after all . . .)



Trying to make my great escape at the beach.


Me trying to run away again on the mountain trail

Mommy dislikes "tagging" others, chain letters, etc., but I have no such compunction (I am a merciless pug). I tag Goodboy Norman Featherstone (I want to know what he does for fun), the Pug Posse (they seem like a wonderful family), and Suki Sumo (I wanted to keep her mind off the frigid weather in Minnesota).




7 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Oh wow. Look at all that driftwood! I'll try to work up my "tagged" post for tomorrow.

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Frances!
I love your adventurous spirit! You are a very cool pug!
Great pictures!
Emmitt and Melissa

Weeny&Daisy said...

Hi Frances! We loved reading about what you would do, if you could! The ice cream looks delicious, especially since the tub is nearly the same size as you! :D

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Page said...

Yes, pugs definitely love to eat! Especially if they could eat endlessly without consequences!

The Devil Dog said...

Wow, that is awfully big driftwood. Your answers are really cool. I like the idea of running away for a bit, but I would be like you and come home, too.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Grandma Nancy says be careful what you eat!
When you come to Traverse City to visit (yes pugs fly) you will have to be a good girl and only do Income Taxes--yes, that is right. You will be a Liberty Tax Pug!

The Devil Dog said...

Mom has always had 2 pugs, except when Bridget died. For four months she only had Muffie, then she adopted Lucky, and later me! Pugs, you can't have just one.

Roxy