Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Littermates

Now you guys all know how much my life has changed since my little sister arrived (and certainly not for the better). I have tried all I can to get my parents to return her to the breeder they bought her from . . . I even tried giving her away at one of those little sister rescue organizations (note my last blog), but no one would take her. Still, I have to admit, sometimes she is okay, especially when she provides a warm body for me to cuddle up against.
One of the only times where we coexist peacefully










Daddy says this is the only time there is calm in the house

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Well, that picture just made my day! You two are so sweet...when you're asleep!

Archie and Melissa said...

LOL!
so cute frances!
i love seeing pics of you with your sissy!
xoxox
a & m

Wilma said...

I would probably try and return one of Rhodes too, if my parents brought one home.

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

You two look so comfy and cute!

The Devil Dog said...

Heh heh heh. Great photos. Tell your dad that the older they get the louder they get.

Roxy