Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Blog

This is just me chillin' out on a fabulous sunny day


Good morning everyone! I apologize for recent strange layouts on my blogs but things have been a little screwy on the home computer. I don't know what's up with Mommy but I told her she needs to get on the ball about stuff like that -- how can I possibly type my entries when I am encountering technical difficulties?

I was reminded by my cousin that I was negligent in announcing his new blog, www.beagscorner.com. Now, my cousin is an inferior breed -- a beagle -- but I don't hold that against him. The blog is quite awesome because 1) he is related to me, and 2) Beag's owner is quite a fantastic veterinarian. Mommy has asked her advice many times (I don't know why since I am always an angel!), and she has been quite the lifesaver. So, go check out the cool blog!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Thanks for showing us the blog of our cousin. Looks like some really good info all of us can use.

Archie and Melissa said...

hi frances!
oh i cannot wait to go and meet your family!
xoxoxo
a & m

The Beag said...

Cousin Frances,
Thank you for posting about my blog! I'm sorry it's taken me a few weeks to send you a message. I know that I'm not as fabulous as a pug, but I do my best :). Thanks again...
The Beag