Friday, October 26, 2007

Uncle is Sad

I just wanted to give a shout out to my Uncle Kane. He is sad right now because he just broke up with his girlfriend. I personally don't know how this feels since my Daddy won't let me date yet, but Daddy says it is not a good feeling. Mommy tells me I shouldn't feel so bad for my Uncle since he was only dating her for a month or so, but I am a much kinder soul than my Mommy.

My Uncle Kane is the one in the middle. For all you single women out there, I think he is quite a catch . . . and he loves pugs! P.S. He was quite drunk in this picture so if he looks a little goofy, I can tell you he cleans up real nice. P.P.S. The guy on the right is my Uncle Kirk, and he is taken, so lay off ladies!

1 comment:

Juno said...

Frances Louise!! Thank you for coming by my blog the other day! :)
You're so good to your Uncle Kane. I bet he's taken by a pretty hoooman girl by now!

Momo xoxo