Thursday, November 18, 2010

Puggy Meet Up

This time I can't blame anyone but myself for the late post. I am still recuperating from the Pug Meet up I went to this weekend. The Pug Rescue of Florida held a meet on Saturday in Maitland, Florida. My family and I went and had a fun time, especially since this was our first pug event. Mommy and Daddy were in heaven -- pugs EVERYWHERE. Mommy had wanted to enter me in the "Biggest Pug" contest, thinking I was so chunky (I call it voluptuous) I would easily win. What a surprise to find that there are pugs bigger than me-- whew! I felt better after that. My parents wanted to bring home a rescue pug, but my sister said, "noooo way"; apparently, she can't stand the further lack of attention she would receive if another pug came home.





We met this brother and sister pair at the meet-up. These were the biggest black pugs we have seen! Normally, I find that black pugs are smaller than the fawn colored ones.



Doesn't he look dapper?


Mommy was very impressed -- she has never seen a brindle pug before.



3 comments:

Sandy said...

Those puggies are too cute. I love that brindle coat, too.

Archie and Melissa said...

oh what a fabulous puggy meet up frances!!!
we wish were could have come with you and your family!

xoxoxo
m & e

Wilma said...

Hi Frances Louise. My name is Wilma. Very nice to meet you. I love my meet ups. I remember the first one, it was like heaven on earth, all those pugs. I couldn't help but notice you listed chocolate as one of your favorite foods. I just wondered if you knew it could be poisonous to dogs. I would hate to see anything bad happen to you, now that I just found you.